To extend our team we are looking for a Software Development Engineer (m/f/d).
- Analysis of Software-Requirements for Eurofighter Mission Computer
- Development and maintenance of design and documentation of Eurofighter Mission Software
- Development of source code of an embedded Real Time Software
- Development and execution of unit- and integration tests
- Development, maintenance and documentation of support software and simulation environment
- Coordination and synchronization of tasks in an agile development environment
- Completed degree of Engineering or Real-time Software
- At least three years of working experience in Engineering and IT
- Language skills: English (business fluent)
Our motto is “Challenge and Encourage”. Therefore, in addition to exciting tasks, we also offer a wide range of amenities to ensure an optimal work-life balance.
- Dynamic working hours (flexitime)
- Short-term holiday planning
- Flat hierarchy
- Agile team
- Tea, coffee and sweets for your well-being
- Plenty of room for commitment and initiative
- Company pension scheme
- Grants for health promotion measures such as swimming pool, gym, etc.
For high performers
- company vehicle
- company mobile phone
- Modern multi-screen workstations, Apple iMac
- Private Internet use
- Central location
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Sufficient parking spaces
- Shopping facilities in the immediate vicinity
Have we aroused your interest? The we look forward to your meaningful, digital application documents stating the earliest possible starting date.
Please send us your application to email@example.com.