To extend our team we are looking for an Eurofighter Simulation Integration Engineer (m/f/d).
- Integration and test of software derived from Eurofighter aircraft components (re-hosted avionic and simulation model software) with elements of simulation specific components (e.g. Environment Simulation, Instructor Station, Cockpit, Visual System)
- Support the definition and setup and maintenance of the required test- and integration environment including its networks
- Support the planning and scheduling of integration activities
- Verify the relevant software changes when delivered by performing specific end-to-end testing
- Raise and manage the relevant System Problem Reports (SPRs)
- Perform specific required changes (patches) in the applicable software
- Perform system qualification activities
- Support formal acceptance tests and the Joint Integration Facility
- Contribute to achieving the milestones relevant to system integration
- Support the definition, installation and maintaining of additional training devices in the Joint Integration Facility
- Support the development of acceptance test manuals and test stories on system level
- Completed degree of Engineering, Computer Science or Air and Space Travel
- At least four years of working experience in Engineering, IT and Air and Space Travel
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Programming languages ADA, Fortran, C, C++
- Programming experience in a UNIX/LINUX Environment is required
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to perform professional presentations in front of auditories of all levels
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Language skills: German and English (business fluent)
Our motto is “Challenge and Encourage”. Therefore, in addition to exciting tasks, we also offer a wide range of amenities to ensure an optimal work-life balance.
- Dynamic working hours (flexitime)
- Short-term holiday planning
- Flat hierarchy
- Agile team
- Tea, coffee and sweets for your well-being
- Plenty of room for commitment and initiative
- Company pension scheme
- Grants for health promotion measures such as swimming pool, gym, etc.
For high performers
- company vehicle
- company mobile phone
- Modern multi-screen workstations, Apple iMac
- Private Internet use
- Central location
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Sufficient parking spaces
- Shopping facilities in the immediate vicinity
Have we aroused your interest? The we look forward to your meaningful, digital application documents stating the earliest possible starting date.
Please send us your application to email@example.com.